Natural Health Harmony Yoni Pearls are a holistic organic approach to restore feminine health and confidence. Yoni Detox Pearls are used to help improve a variety of conditions including: yeast infections, bacterial infections, infertility, fibroids, heavy/ irregular menstruation, vaginal odor, ovarian cyst, vaginal dryness, urine incontinence, genital itching, and expel fluid build ups that are not expelled during the menstrual cycle that can cause cysts and fibroids.
Many women have also reported improved vaginal tightness and an enhanced sex life having used these products.
Yoni Detox Pearls are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the “GMP” standard (Good Manufacturing Practice).
The Pearls do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients – they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Benefits of cleansing and detoxing the womb are to maintain a healthy acid environment of the vagina at (pH 4.5), and to remove pathogens.
How do yoni pearls work?
Yoni Pearls work by the specially selected herbs creating a pulling effect that draws toxins, bad bacteria, dead cells, old blood clots, mucus and more out of you while at the same time tightening your yoni and deterring vaginal dryness. Yoni Pearls contain potent traditional herbs that aid in the removal of toxins from the vagina.
How to Use Yoni Detox Pearls:
• Wash your hands before removing the detox from the sealed package. Unravel strings from pearls & tie a knot close to pearls for easy removal. Add a small amount of coconut oil to cotton part of the pearl.
• Lay on your back with your knees to your chest. Take the longest finger you have (middle finger) and use it to push the detox (1) deeply into your vagina.
• Leave one Yoni Detox pearl in vagina for (1-3 days) after this time, remove Yoni Detox Pearl
• Wear a pantyliner and allow the vagina to discharge toxins for the next 24-48 hours, wait 24 hours before inserting a new Yoni Detox Pearl
• Insert 2nd Yoni Detox Pearl in vagina, keep in for 24-48 hours (1-2 days), wait 24 hours before inserting another detox pearl.
• Repeat steps 1 and 2 for third Yoni Detox Pearl. After 24 hours follow with a yoni steam to assist in cleaning and removing toxins from the vagina.
After you have chosen to stop your detox, remove pearl from vagina, wash with warm water, some women may want to use their finger to take out discharge, if doing so please be careful not to scratch the inside of your vagina, we do advise you to wait for it to come out naturally this may happen over a period of 2-3 days.
If irritation occurs take a bath and only add organic tea tree oil in water and cleanse the vagina.
WARNING: (USE ONLY A MAXIMUM OF 3 PEARLS PER CYCLE. DO NOT START A SECOND CYCLE FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS. CYCLES SHOULD NOT BE DONE WHILE ON YOUR MONTHLY MOON (MENSTRUAL) CYCLE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE USE ONLY 1 PEARL) DRINK AT LEAST HALF OF YOUR BODY WEIGHT IN OUNCES OF WATER DURING THIS PROCESS. THIS WILL AID IN THE REMOVAL OF THE TOXINS AND DISCHARGE FROM YOUR WOMB IF YOU ARE PRESCRIBED CURRENT MEDICATION FROM A PHYSICIAN, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE OF THESE HERBS TO DISCUSS ANY POTENTIAL INTERACTIONS. PEARLS CANT BE USED IF PREGNANT, BREASTFEEDING, OR IF HYMEN IS INTACT AND SHOULD BE STRICTLY AVOIDED.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
Ingredients:Borneol, Stemona Sessilifolia Miq, Kochia Scoparia, Motherwort, Rhizoma Smilacis Glabrae, Angelica, Rhizoma Chuanxiong, Osthol.
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion and normalize blood circulation. They also may help with the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, PCOS, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).